Monday 4 May 2009

contact phone call with flame digital

Due to not going on the trip to London i knew that i had to make sure that i got my second portfolio crit and i didn't want to go through the long process of e-mails as this would put me much further behind than the rest of the group, so i decided to call flamedigital in Manchester to see if this would have better results.

FlameDigital:0845 226 0766

I contacted Flame on Thursday march 12th.

When i got through I introduced myself and explained that I am a 3rd year multimedia design student at Stockport college and that i am looking for feedback on my work and trying to visit some company's and get an insight into the working world and see how things work in the professional design industry, an asked if it would be possible for me to bring my portfolio into flame and show someone there my work, to which the woman i spoke to replied saying it might be possible and to hold while she would ask some of the designers there and so i waited and she returned to tell me that there head of design would be willing to see me if i was available on march 16th to which i replied that i was and so the meeting was arranged for 2pm and i thanked her for taking the time to speak to me and ask the designers to see me.

No comments: